StrategistmasterStrategistmaster

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

epic

that is a very accurate representation of fans reaction

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

lol luigi

luigi is hilarious as usual.!

Jackie Jackie

awesome

i like how the stories are integrated. i'd like to see the story of the girl jerry got pregnant and/or jerry's kid. i think that would be funny.

One Chance One Chance

yeah! i lived! awesome. at least hes got his daughter. everyone else died but them i think...

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

some of these people don't understand

k, this is listed as a game because of how interactive it is. it can't possibly be classified as a movie either.

this isn't meant to be a game, it's more like a creative way to put a bunch of collections together in an easy to access format. besides, how can this be made by a bunch of tom fulp ass-kissers? cuz i think i see tom up there as an author. unless he can bend that way, i think NOT. thank you! :)

Solid Snake Soundboard Solid Snake Soundboard

it didn't work

it loaded and everything, just nothing else happened

Smithy battle pt 2 remix Smithy battle pt 2 remix

loooooooooooooooooong intro... god. i was gonna give it a bad score til i saw in the description the intro was a minute, but i wont download it unfortunately, lol i dont want to wait a minute of repetitive nises to get to the good part.

badass remix otherwise.

johngotti0831 responds:

OH god this remix sucks. I MAY redo it, plus it's like 4 years old? Yeah I dunno what I was even thinking with this thing. lmfao

BT & DD - Missile Mayhem Remix BT & DD - Missile Mayhem Remix

awesome, it retains the feeling of cruising in space, but making feel more epic. great work!

now that i think about it, it would sound better if some of the guitar parts sounded like they were part of the song, not just sounding as though its coming from the garage from down the street, you know?

Gario responds:

Yeah, my fault on the guitar mixing. Glad to see someone enjoys the track on here - unfortunately, since the redesign I've been unable to easily glance on comments on my audio, so I missed your comment.

Glad you liked it :)

Peanut Butter Jelly Time Peanut Butter Jelly Time

lolz

you remixed, THIS song? nice lol

DJ-Infinity responds: